Tuesday 15 July 2014

Who Do You Think You Are magazine web chat

This coming Friday July 18th 2014 I will be answering questions on any Scottish genealogy problems you may have on the Who Do You Think You Are Magazine web chat page at http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/forum/topic10934.html, from 1pm-2pm (UK time). If you have a question or need a bit of advice, pop along and register your question and I will try to answer as best as I can in the time there.

I may not be able to solve everything, but hopefully I'll be able to provide a few useful steers!

Chris

Now available for UK research is the new second edition of the best selling Tracing Your Family History on the Internet: A Guide for Family Historians, whilst my new book British and Irish Newspapers is also now out. And FindmyPast - please reinstate the original Scottish census citations on your new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment