Friday 31 January 2014

Save Walsall Museum petition

From Stephen Francis:

I am sending this link to as many organisations, members of Walsall Council, and others that I can.

Please read the comments submitted, I hope they will convey the need to keep Walsall museum open, the importance of having a museum in the town, and how closing the museum will be a disaster for the people of Walsall.

Please make people aware of the petition...

Stephen Francis.

www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-walsall-museum

Chris

My latest genealogy books are Tracing Your Family History on the Internet (2nd ed), Discover Scottish Civil Registration Records, and Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet. My next Pharos course is Scottish Research Online, which commences Feb 27th 2014, 5 weeks, price £45.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment