Monday 4 March 2013

Now on Sale - Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet

It wasn't scheduled to appear for another month yet, but publication of my new book Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet has been brought forward in time for St. Patrick's Day - as such I have just been told that it is now on sale as of today!

For details on what the book contains, see my previous post at http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/i-have-in-my-hand-my-new-book.html. The book was available last week in a limited run at Who Do You Think You Are Live and sold out within two days. I've had some great feedback on it already, and sincerely hope it will help with your research!

To order a copy visit www.pen-and-sword.co.uk/Tracing-Your-Irish-History-on-the-Internet/p/3889/ - although the cover price is £12.99, Pen and Sword is running an introductory offer at £10.39.


The main question left is do I now get the Guinness out or the Jameson's to celebrate?! Enjoy the book!

Chris

My new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, is now available from Pen and Sword. For my other genealogy books, please visit  http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html; whilst for my online Scottish based genealogy courses please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd site.

No comments:

Post a Comment