Tuesday 26 March 2013

Digging Up Your Roots returns to BBC Radio Scotland

The seventh series of BBC Radio Scotland's Digging Up Your Roots finally returns to the airwaves, but in a new slot on Mondays, commencing April 1st, at 13.30.

I was recently told by the producer of the show that this will be the last series, it having been decommissioned, but at Who Do You Think You Are Live in London I was assured by Bruce Durie, a genealogist who appears on the series, that this was not the case. Whatever's happening, there's a few editions to keep listeners going for a bit longer...!

Chris

My new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, is now available from Pen and Sword. For my other genealogy books, please visit  http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html; whilst for my online Scottish based genealogy courses please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd site.

No comments:

Post a Comment