Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Scottish WDYTYA talk booked out

A quick note to say that the Discover Scottish Marriages talk I'll be giving at Who Do You Think You Are Live event next week is now sold out on the ticket front - sorry!  Tickets for my Irish Family History Online talk on Saturday at 5.00-5.45pm on Saturday 23rd Feb 2013, in Celebrity Theatre/SOG Theatre 1, are still available.

For details on this and other talks at the event visit www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/about-show/society-genealogists-workshop-programme - tickets can be pre-booked when you buy an entry ticket through the site (cost £2) or available for free on the day if availability.

Update: The advance tickets are sold out for the Scottish marriage talk - 1st come 1st served on the day for the rest!

Chris

Pre-order my new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, through Pen and Sword (30 April 2013), or purchase early at Who Do You Think You Are Live 2013 in London. For my other genealogy books, please visit  http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html; whilst for my online Scottish based genealogy courses please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd site.

No comments:

Post a Comment