Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Scotland's Greatest Story Facebook page

The Facebook page for my Scotland's Greatest Story research service ( has now been upgraded to the new Timeline look - this is a new look being forced by Facebook on its users by the end of this month, so I figured I would get ahead of the game.

As well as providing details of my research services, I am now adapting the page to be a new Scottish based genealogy platform, carrying British GENES blog posts of interest, as well as tips and other relevant offerings for those with Caledonian based research. To simplify things, I have now deleted my old Scottish GENES Facebook page which I have not been using since the end of last year, following the introduction of British GENES. The new Scotland's Greatest Story Facebook page can be accessed at

For British GENES, there is also a Facebook page available at, which will be undergoing a similar revamp soon.

Remember, Scotland's Greatest Story is YOUR story! (See what I did there?!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment