Wednesday 2 November 2011

Who Do You Think You Are? Live - speakers' programme

The speakers' programme for next year's Who Do You Think You Are? Live event at London's Olympia (Kensington) has now gone online at www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/workshop-schedule. There's lots of great talks at four separate venues throughout the three day programme.

I'm pleased to say that I will be giving two talks at the event, my first at the show, and I'm very much looking forward to it! On Friday 24th February I'll be giving a talk at 5.30pm in the Society of Genealogists' Regional Studio, entitled Discover Scottish Church Records. Then on Saturday 25th, I'll be in the main theatre at 3.00pm doing a session entitled Irish Research Online.

Tickets are free to obtain on the day for all talks, but you can book in advance for £2 via www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/about-show/society-genealogists-workshop-programme.

I'll hopefully see you there!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment