Friday 14 October 2011

British GENES - one month on!

One month on, and some 244 posts later...! Thanks to all who are supporting my new British GENES blog, and please do continue to spread the word! At the moment I am sticking with news announcements but in the new year hope to take things a wee bit further with some additional content. As with Scottish GENES, I hope to run some guest posts in the near future, so if you are interested, please do get in touch! :)

I am happy to receive news from all sources across the British Isles and beyond concerning British and Irish genealogy - every story I run will have the source attributed if not a story sourced or generated by myself. I would again ask that in return, if anybody wishes to use material from this site that they simply attribute this blog as the source also, or as one of the sources if another source is quoted.

LOTS happening in the next few months on the news front, and I'll do my best to cover as much as possible!

Don't forget that you can subscribe to a daily feed by inputting your email address into the relevant tool/thingy on the left hand side of this page, and you can also become a 'follower' if you have a Google account.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Chris

    Viewing your blog via RSS works well for me - I don't have time to look every day, but skimming through the announcements a couple of times per week helps one to keep up to date with the news !

    Paul

    ReplyDelete